If you have neck pain due to an accident or a medical condition, the discomfort can reduce your range of motion and affect your quality of life. At Riverbend Chiropractic in Destrehan, LA, we provide various treatments to alleviate your discomfort and help you heal quickly. Before scheduling your appointment, learn about some causes of neck pain below:
What Are Some Causes of Neck Pain?
Neck pain can develop from a variety of factors. Some causes of neck pain include the following:
- Accidents and Injuries: Car accidents, sports incidents, and falls can all lead to neck pain. One of the most common injuries is whiplash, which occurs when your head is suddenly moved frontward and backward during an auto accident.
- Anxiety and Stress: Stressful situations in our life affect us both physically and emotionally. Not only that, but they can also cause stiffness and discomfort in the neck muscles.
- Certain Health Conditions: Certain degenerative conditions, such as osteoarthritis, can affect the joints in the body, including your neck joints.
- Poor Posture: Spending a prolonged period of time hunching over a computer, smartphone, or tablet can strain your neck and cause discomfort.
How Can A Chiropractor Help with Neck Pain?
Chiropractic care is a non-invasive and effective approach for neck pain. With treatments like chiropractic adjustments, we can help restore proper function and alleviate pain. Some additional treatments of chiropractic care include:
- Pain Relief: Chiropractic care helps reduce pain and prevents discomfort from reoccurring.
- Improved Mobility: Our chiropractors use special techniques and methods to improve your range of motion.
- Preventative Care: When you visit us regularly, we can help ease any symptoms your experiencing and prevent neck pain from becoming chronic.
Contact us for an Appointment Today!
If you are experiencing neck pain and muscle stiffness, let our team at Riverbend Family Chiropractic in Destrehan, LA, help. Once we evaluate your condition, we can develop an individualized treatment plan that can help you recover. To learn more about the treatments we offer or to schedule your appointment, call our office at (985) 307-09777 today. When you need a chiropractor near me, we are happy to assist you!